"Give Cancer the L" Hoodie
- Unit Price
About the Capsule
Giving Cancer the L , like the middle finger, but turning that cancer in to cancel. Cancel Cancer Hoodie, with embroidered "Give Cancer the L" text and label on the hoodie that says "Streetwear for good". All profit will go to the Odette Cancer Centre at the Sunnybrooke Hospital in Toronto Canada.
Thank you! for your support and desire to Cancel Cancer with us.
Perfect value hoodie. Soft, comfortable, and affordable. A tried and true hoodie makes this a great base to start your brand around. This really soft Independent Pullover Hoody fits generously and feature a heavy gauge draw cord, a jersey lined hood, with metal eyelets. A tried and true hoody for those cold winter nights.
- A cotton/polyester blend fleece
- Split stitch double needle sewing on all seams for durability
- You’ll love it’s softness
- A large front pouch pocket perfect for holding items and keeping your hands warm.
- Jersey lined hood bringing comfort for your head
- 8.5 oz (280 gm) cotton/polyester blend fleece
- 80% Cotton/20% Polyester with 100% cotton 20 singles face yarn for supreme print ability and softness.
- jersey lined hood
- split stitch double needle sewing on all seams
- twill neck tape
- metal eyelets
- 1x1 ribbing at cuffs & waistband
- standard fit
For environmental and human friendly reason, this product is only made when you order it. Typically, this product will be made in about a week, we will send you tracking information as soon as it's in the mail.